Gain Momentum With a CMBA Degree Online
FIU offers a Corporate MBA online tailored for busy, working professionals. FIU is well known for its leadership in business education and its highly esteemed faculty. The online Corporate MBA degree program attracts professionals, like you, who want to enhance a particular area of expertise and gain credentials to advance. Because the courses are completely online, you have the flexibility to study when and where you want and at your own pace. You also have the opportunity to benefit from FIU's generous $10,000 Scholarship, available to those who qualify.
Focus Your CMBA With a Specialization
As an FIU CMBA student, you now have the option to choose a specialization within your degree program without adding extra coursework, by choosing two alternate emphasis courses once you are enrolled. The specialization areas include Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, International Business, Marketing Channel Strategy, Business Analytics and Strategic Negotiations. See our listing of courses for further details.
Accelerated, Online CMBA Program
You will have the opportunity to communicate with professors and peers through discussion boards, chats and emails. You will enjoy exceptional and extended support every step of the way, with online e-advising and e-tutoring for any questions related to the program. You will also have access to an academic coach to help you stay on track.
The Best Corporate MBA Has the World's Best Accreditation
FlU's Chapman Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest standard of accreditation for any business school in the world.
Florida International University's
Chapman Graduate School
- + America Economia: #31 globally and #16 in the United States largely based on its full-time MBA, the International MBA (2012)
- + Business MBA's "25 Best Value Online MBA Programs": Corporate MBA #9 (2012)
- + CNN Expansion: MBA programs #64 in the world and #37 for U.S. programs (2011)
- + Financial Times: listed as one of the 48 top business schools offering an online program – the Corporate MBA (2012)
- + U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Graduate Schools: #102nd out of 250 for part-time MBAs (2012)
- + U.S. News & World Report on online programs #19 in student engagement and accreditation and #69 in student services and technology (2012)
- + U.S. News & World Report: #24 in the international specialty (2011)