Attain First Class Credentials
with an FIU Corporate MBA Online
If you are ready to take your career and earnings potential to the highest level, a Corporate Master of Business Administration degree can help you get there. A CMBA from Florida International University (FlU) enables you to reach ultimate career goals, whether you seek the role of a key corporate executive or a successful business owner.
The FIU CMBA Online program prepares you to:
- Effectively evaluate the financial position of organizations by analyzing balance sheets, cash flow statements and budgets
- Develop and lead teams, promote collaboration and build teams
- Identify ethical problems and choose appropriate resolutions
- Analyze complex business issues and recommend sound solutions in local and global governments
FIU Delivers Online Flexibility -- Your Online Corporate MBA now has even more options!
Track A: For the student who needs a non-accelerated pace of study.
- Take 1 class per quarter. Complete in 2 years, 6 months
Track B: For the student who likes flexibility in their studies.
- Take courses based on your schedule. Start with 1 course, take 2 the next quarter. Complete in approximately 1 year, 9 months
Track C: For the student who wants to graduate sooner.
- Take 2 classes per quarter. Complete in 18 months.
Both your time to completion and your financial aid will be impacted by your choice of tracks. Be sure and speak with an Enrollment Specialist today to determine which one is the best for you.
Three Professional Development seminars (PDS) are required in the first quarter of the program. Students cannot continue in the program without meeting the PDS requirement.