Attain First Class Credentials
with an FIU Corporate MBA Online
If you are ready to take your career and earnings potential to the highest level, a Corporate Master of Business Administration degree can help you get there. A CMBA from Florida International University (FlU) enables you to reach ultimate career goals, whether you seek the role of a key corporate executive or a successful business owner.
The FIU CMBA Online program prepares you to:
- Effectively evaluate the financial position of organizations by analyzing balance sheets, cash flow statements and budgets
- Develop and lead teams, promote collaboration and build teams
- Identify ethical problems and choose appropriate resolutions
- Analyze complex business issues and recommend sound solutions in local and global governments
Focus your CMBA with a high-demand specialization
Enrolled students have the option to select from one of these specializations within their program:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Learn best practices of entrepreneurship, based on theories and concepts, and how to apply them through an emphasis on case studies and group projects. Plus, gain insights into creatively managing the challenges of change and product innovation.
- Finance – Focus on commercial banking and financial markets and gain an understanding of asset and liability management and money market and capital market assets, as well as the functions of financial institutions in the marketplace.
- International Business – Develop an understanding of business management in the global arena that encompasses financial strategy, international trade, international management practices and international operations.
- Marketing Channel Strategy – Learn the processes that guide successful omni-channel marketing planning and deployment, as well as how to apply communication and distribution strategies profitably.
- Strategic Negotiations – Learn how to plan and control sales operations via detailed case studies and become acquainted with the art of business negotiating.
- Business Analytics – Learn how to conduct both pattern discovery and predictive modeling, as well as studying the recent developments in the MIS field.
For students who choose a specialization in International Business, their program will include all courses as listed in the Core Courses, below. For the other specializations, students will replace the two courses of the MBA Core, MAN 6608 International Business and FIN 6644 Global Financial Strategy with the two courses of their selected specialization, below.
FIU delivers online flexibility – Your online Corporate MBA now offers more completion options!
Track A: For the student who needs a non-accelerated pace of study.
- Take 1 class per quarter. Complete in 2 years, 9 months
Track B: For the student who likes flexibility in their studies.
- Take courses based on your schedule. Start with 1 course, take 2 the next quarter. Complete in approximately 1 year, 9 months
Track C: For the student who wants to graduate sooner.
- Take 2 classes per quarter. Complete in 18 months.
Both your time to completion and your financial aid will be impacted by your choice of tracks. Be sure and speak with an Enrollment Specialist today to determine which one is the best for you.
To complete the FIU CMBA online degree program, the student must complete the 14 core courses, or 12 core courses and 2 specialization courses, as listed below, for a total of 42 credit hours, plus three Professional Development Seminars.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Marketing Channel Strategy
Three Professional Development seminars (PDS) are required in the first quarter of the program. Students cannot continue in the program without meeting the PDS requirement.