Get Financing Options for Your CMBA Degree
We recommend that you begin thinking about your financial aid needs and options during the initial admissions process to the Chapman Graduate School of Business. Please contact our Chapman Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.348.0148.
Financial assistance may be available to you in the form of student loans. Students should allow up to 4-6 weeks for the financial aid process to be completed. You must pay for your course by the tuition deadline if you do not have anticipated aid by the payment deadline. Please plan accordingly.
To begin the financial aid process, you should:
- Go to the Federal Student Aid PIN site and apply for a PIN if you do not have one. You can also visit that link if you need your PIN sent to you again.
- Go to the Federal Student Aid FAFSA site. Choose "Fill Out Your FAFSA" in column 2 on the web page. The FIU school code is 009635.
- Complete the FAFSA and sign it electronically with your PIN.
- First time FIU borrowers Complete an Entrance Counseling for your particular loan type (such as unsubsidized and Grad PLUS) at studentloans.gov.
- If you are a first-time Federal Direct Loan borrower, using your Federal FAFSA PIN, complete and submit the electronic Master Promissory Note for your particular loan type (such as unsubsidized and Grad PLUS) at studentloans.gov.
There are also scholarships available for students, including one for online students. Click here for more details.
The financial assistance offered through the University requires U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. residency to qualify for any federal or state aid. Need-based federal and state assistance is not available to international or ineligible non-citizens.
Have more questions?
Talk with one of our knowledgeable Enrollment Specialists by calling 866-223-7720.